Sunday, February 05, 2006

Not to break my copycat streak...

From Veggienerd via Blue Pamphlet, here is the courtesy-of-AmericanExpress My Card survey:

My name...Pink Pamphlet
childhood ambition...District Attorney - put the bad guys in jail hot-shot lawyer style.
fondest memory...My childhood imagination. I entertained myself with the most wonderful, adventurous stories.
soundtrack...bold, dramatic, moving, tempered by quiet, reflective melodies a la Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Howard Shore, and Danny Elfman.
retreat...really good sleep
wildest dream...winning the lottery.
proudest moment...my two-year-old having completely accident-free potty training days, and my hubby being recognised as the equivalent of employee of the year.
biggest challenge...admitting inadequacy and asking for help.
alarm clock...a loud beeping.
perfect day...having a perfect hair day (bouncy, flirtatious curly hair that doesn't drive me crazy), doing something simple but brilliant at work, then coming home to hugs and kisses and shouts of "Mommie! You brought your coat!" and enjoying a homecooked meal that cleans up easily to allow time for couch snuggling before the little guy goes to bed.
first job...typing and answering phones for dad's construction business.
indulgence...cheddar cheese
last purchase...at the drug store - birth control and chocolate.
favorite movie...changes all the time. right now - The Incredibles or Harry Potter.
inspiration...music
My life...is a love story, the best kind of love story, with more than one kind of love. A harmony of opposites: tears and laughter, innocence and sensuality, romantic attraction and motherly devotion. My world essentially revolves around only two people, but it is full.
My card...is MasterCard - some things in life are priceless.

1 comment:

DaddyMan said...

Yet, these "the most wonderful, adventurous stories" are the ones that gets ME in trouble in the middle of YOUR dreams.

*grin*