Thursday, February 23, 2006

Because Cameragal found a survey that made me laugh

What time did you get up this morning? 5:45, 5:49, 5:53, 5:57, and 6:01. After that I got out of bed. ;)

Diamonds or pearls? I'm not a jewelry wearer most of the time, but to look at pretty pictures in catalogs, I prefer diamonds.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

What is your favourite TV show? Battlestar Galactica, House, NCIS, Stargate SG-1, and Stargate Atlantis. Oh and Lost.

What do you usually have for breakfast? A single chicken-broccoli-cheddar hot pocket and a cup of coffee or tea. Washed down with my morning dose of insulin sensitizing pills.

Favourite cuisine? Italian, Chinese, Thai, Mexican.

What food do you dislike? cucumbers, melons, frozen peas, frozen greenbeans, mushrooms, raw onions, liver, sweet potatoes.

What is your favourite CD at the moment? The mixed ones I make to listen to in Blue's car.

Morning or night person? I'm good all day except the first 15 minutes of the day. After that I'm great. During those 15 minutes I am an uncoordinated space cadet who needs to be constantly supervised to keep from bumping into walls and stepping on kitty.

Favourite sandwich? I love tons of different sandwiches, I don't have a favorite, it just depends what I'm in the mood for that day. But if you go by statistics, what sandwich do I eat the most, which removes lots of yummy sandwiches from the list that are too complicated to make or require ingredients I don't typically keep on hand, then the tie for first place would be egg sandwiches and tuna sandwiches.

What characteristic do you despise? Bigotry, homophobia, prejudice, discrimination AND reverse discrimination.

Favourite item of clothing? Any really soft snuggly shirt that Blue wears.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Australia! And then Alaska.

What colour is your bathroom? We have a white and blue bathroom and a mostly colorless off-white bathroom.

Favourite brand of clothing? Liz and Me

Where would you retire to? Somewhere with a mild climate but a low cost of living.

What was your most memorable birthday? I remember my 5th, 13th, and 21st the most. After that I mostly started remembering other birthdays, like fun little toddler birthday parties we go to with Little Blue.

What's the best quality about your s/o or best friend: Something about him makes everyone love him, respect him, and turn to him for help. He's got that special, je ne se quois, or however you spell that.

Who do you least expect to complete this? Annielove, cause she hasn't posted on her blog since October.

Person you expect to complete it first? Kelly's probably right, Scott.

Person who is least busy? I don't really know any unbusy people....

When is your birthday? March 8th

What is your shoe size? 10.5 to 11 men's! I'm practically off the chart for women's shoes.

Pets? pretty kitty, Guenhwyvar

Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I lost ten pounds. Or actually, I relost ten pounds I'd already lost and then gained back over the holidays. Too bad backpedaling doesn't actually burn calories!

What did you want to be when you were little? A high-powered, ass-kicking District Attorney.

What is the funniest comment/complement someone has given you in the past week? Sometimes my boss calls me the Pink Panther because of the amateur investigative research I do.

What date on the calendar are you looking forward to? Friday! Tomorrow!

One word to describe yourself? Paradoxical. (Blue says that's a good way of saying "double standard!" in one word.)

2 comments:

Kelly Sime said...

Thanks for the post, Pink!

DaddyMan said...

One word to describe yourself? Paradoxical. (Blue says that's a good way of saying "double standard!" in one word.)

AMEN!