Wednesday, May 10, 2006

*plagiarizes Blue's Blog content*

1. FIRST NAME? Pink

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My brother and I were both named after our father's two fathers: bro after the birth father who was killed in the war, and me after the step-father who raised him. Weird since I'm a girl. My middle name is the middle name of my mom's baby sister who was killed by cancer when she was about 18, many years before I was born. I sort of look like her though.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Watching some sad tv show or movie in the last few days, I'm a total sap.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time, but I far prefer typing. After all, I could never write 120wpm with a pen or pencil.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey


6. KIDS? What is the question? Do I like them? Do I have any? Am I for or against them? Sure, I like kids. Heck, I love kids. MY kids, i.e. Blue, Little Blue, and the cat. And most babies. But other people's older kids? Sometimes they annoy me. Mostly because other people's kids don't always behave very well. And sometimes their parents annoy me even more.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? This question is unfair to schizophrenics. And other weird people who think in multiplicities, like me.

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No. I write my personal thoughts and feelings down, yeah, but it's not, like, a journal or anything. *rolls eyes*

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I solemnly swear that I do not use sarcasm, I don't use derisive humor to punish those who have derided me, and I definitely never mock morons, idiots, or the intellectually handicapped.

10.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I tied a kitten to a length of rubber band and dangled it over a cliff, that would be criminal. So why would I let anyone do that to me?

11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?? I've looked for Blue's tonsils, but couldn't conclusively say they were still there or not... have to keep examining.......... Me, I've still got them.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Basic 4

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not generally.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG, PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? I think my upper body strength is rather puny, my lower body strength is adequate, my mind is a slightly above average muscle, and my heart is an Olympian.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Jamocha Almond Fudge.

16. SHOE SIZE? This better not be a sneaky way of discussing my reproductive parts.... I wear a men's shoe mostly, because the only women's shoes that come in anything close to a 12wide or larger are made for people who like wearing four inch heals or bizarrely styled sandals. I would hit my head on door jams if I wore those, so in men's I wear a 10.5 to 11.

17. RED OR PINK? Pamphlet designation notwithstanding, I think most shades of pink are wussy and suck. I like red better.

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My insecurities about body image.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The family I gave up to start this one. Mom, two dads, a brother, half a dozen sisters, my sisters' wonderful children and grandchildren...

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Comments are good.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black pants, white sneakers.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheezits and a club soda.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Blue is shooting Shoreline with headphones on, so all I hear is the whir of the CPU fan.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Ocean Goddess Blue.

25. FAVORITE SMELL? Blue is a very cheeky devil. And my favorite smell is baby shampoo. Or my spaghetti sauce. It's kind of a toss-up. Not for the same reasons, though. Duh.

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A polite, helpful life insurance medical questioner, who now knows more about me than my own mother.

27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their smile, and very importantly, why did they smile, i.e. enjoyment of life vs. vicious pleasure in someone else's misfortune...

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from hubby, so what do you think?

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Chocolate martinis, raspberry martinis (when made right) and Woodchuck

30. FAVORITE SPORT? I think there ought to be Olympic typing. Yeah... and championship Falling Down. I LOVE watching people fall down.

31. HAIR COLOR? Brownish-auburnish, and yes, some gray. But not as much as Blue.

32. EYE COLOR? Blue

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Oh yes.

34. FAVORITE FOOD? My spaghetti does kick ass. But my favorite food is probably cheddar cheese.

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies with happy endings. :)

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? This afternoon at work I watched a movie clip of a man who set his pubic hair on fire... on purpose.....that was weird. Hilarious, but weird.

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? What are you, some kind of voyeuristic perv? What's with the "what are you wearing" obsession? Don't you have clothes of your own to think about??

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes!

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate. Or ice cream. Or Pumpkin Bomb. Or S'mores. Or English Toffee. Or English Pudding! Oh and cheesecake. And... you get the idea.

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I won't rock the boat, I'll say CameraGal too.

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? People who don't read my blog?

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't by Jim Collins, and a religious book.

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? ...........................a mouse.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? NCIS and House.

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Little Blue giggling and singing songs.

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Led Zeppelin, dood. Staind. Trapt. Red Hot Chili Peppers. Seether. Chevelle. System of a Down. That kind of stuff.

48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Massachusetts, when home was in California.

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Wouldn't you like to know? No seriously, I do have a special talent. I am uniquely gifted at erroneously giving random strangers the impression that I would like nothing more than to listen to their (usually tragic) life stories, in great detail, often with awkward, incriminating or embarrassing tidbits of information about the stranger thrown in for good measure. Honestly. Do I have a sign on my forehead that I don't know about?? The confession booth is open. Or maybe Had anything hideously awful happen to you lately?

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Even though you could totally use this information to stalk me and slay me brutally in my innocent sleep..... El Cajon, California, on the 8th of March.

1 comment:

DaddyMan said...

*laughs his arse of when he imagines Pink's face saying ".........a mouse?"*

For the record, I also share Pink's special talent...especially when I help patron's with the resume. Used to just randomly happen...now they've put me in a place where I have to actively listen to ensure they have a positive patron experience.

Seriously...how did we get from doing bullets into MS Word to "if you had lived my life boy, you'd be shit-faced 'bout now."